Steve Miller, MathWorks
Simscape™ makes it easy to model physical systems, including electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components. A hydraulic scissor jack, controlled by an electrical circuit, is used to show some of the modeling, simulation, and deployment capabilities of Simscape.
With Simscape you can:
• Model electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
• Create custom components with Simscape language
• Enhance your models with Simscape add-on libraries
• Detect causes of slow simulations profiling tools
• Run simulations in real-time for HIL testing
Physical systems often span multiple physical domains, and require modeling techniques beyond input/output blocks and transfer functions. Simscape enables engineers to use physical modeling methods within the Simulink environment, and leverages solver technology designed for physical systems. With the foundation library, Simscape language, and add-on libraries, a wide range of systems can be modeled, including multibody systems. Teams working with Simscape models can share without needing a license for add-on products while performing tasks such as parameter sweeps and code generation for HIL testing.
Aufgezeichnet: 9 Jun 2016