Formula Student UK Teams
Get recognition for your outstanding achievements by using MATLAB and Simulink to optimize the design of your car. You could win £500.
How to Enter
- Create an original video that includes the criteria below.
- Upload your video to YouTube with the tag: #MATLABFSUK16
- Complete the entry form by 11 July 2016.
- 11 July 2016: Submission deadline
- 14-17 July 2016: FS2016 competition at Silverstone Circuit; winner announced
Prizes for the Winning Team
- Team trophy
- One day of MathWorks training or the equivalent as online training (for up to 10 team members)
- MATLAB T-shirts (for up to 25 team members)
You must currently be an enrolled student at a degree-granting institution
MathWorks employees are not eligible
All entries will be judged by MathWorks engineers on a 100-point scale using these criteria:
- Apply the Technical Computing or Model-Based Design concepts (40 points)
- Use MathWorks code generation tools (20 points)/content/mathwor
- Prototype algorithmically independent functions with MathWorks physical modeling tools (20 points)
- Model and simulate using MathWorks tools for tasks such as optimization, image processing, image acquisition, signal processing, computer vision, etc. (10 points)
YouTube video length should be three to five minutes
Winners will be announced on the MathWorks site, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Decisions by the judges are final
MathWorks will select the top three submissions and schedule meetings with those teams during the Formula Student UK competition at Silverstone Circuit. Teams (up to three delegates) will present in the MathWorks booth for 10 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of Q & A.
A winner will be selected and announced at the event.
Dr. Christoph Hahn
Dr. Kameswarie Nunna