Loren Shure is a Consulting Application Engineer and has worked at MathWorks for over 30 years. During the next 2 weeks, Loren Shure will share her expertise, as well as hints and tips on how you can improve your MATLAB skills, as she presents a series of free Masterclasses.
During these live sessions, you’ll not only have the chance to improve your proficiency in MATLAB, you’ll also have the opportunity to ask MATLAB-specific questions during this Master Class and benefit from Loren's extensive MATLAB experience.
- Bolster your knowledge and improve your productivity in the use of MATLAB and Simulink
- Learn from one the world’s leading MATLAB experts
Who Should Attend
- Staff that are using, or thinking of using MATLAB
- Students with MATLAB/Programming experience who have active or upcoming projects with MATLAB
- Not just engineers and programmers but scientists of all sorts, economists, geographers, psychologists, in fact anyone with data, which is almost everyone!
|April 19th||2:00pm CEST
||What's New in MATLAB||2 hours||Register|
|April 20th||2:00pm CEST||21 MATLAB Features You Need Now||2 hours||Register|
|April 21st||2:00pm CEST||Advanced Programming Techniques in MATLAB||2 hours||Register|
|April 22nd||2:00pm CEST||Deep Learning Overview for Signals and Time Series||2 hours||Register|
|April 27th||2:00pm CEST||Deep Learning Overview for Signals and Time Series||2 hours||Register|
|April 28th||2:00pm CEST||21 MATLAB Features You Need Now||2 hours||Register|
|April 29th||2:00pm CEST||Advanced Programming Techniques in MATLAB||2 hours||Register|
Are you a student?
Your school may provide MATLAB without the 30-day limitation of a trial. Check for campus license