Big Data LDN (London) is the UK’s largest free to attend data and analytics conference and exhibition.
This year Big Data LDN will be delivered entirely online. The event will take place on 23rd/24th of September and visitors, speakers and exhibitors will all be joining the event remotely. Delegates can Register for free and watch live demos, video chat and hear from expert speakers.
Visit us at the MathWorks virtual stand to:
- Discover how MATLAB provides a single, high-performance environment for data science and working with big data
- Learn how you can use MATLAB for Machine and Deep learning
- Discuss your projects with our engineers and ask your questions
- Download eBooks, whitepapers and other content that interest you
Also, don’t miss the opportunity to gain some practical advice. Michael Carone, principal product marketing manager at MathWorks will layout a pragmatic approach to digital transformation and demonstrates how engineering and scientific teams are leveraging data and models to achieve their digital transformation objectives.
Practical Digital Transformation: Through the Systematic Use of Data and Models
- When: Wednesday, 23rd September, 2020
- Time: 10:00a m – 10:30 am
- Where: Online, AI Theatre