MATLAB Student Ambassador
Gain valuable work experience while spreading awareness of MathWorks products on campus! MATLAB Student Ambassadors will represent MathWorks on campus and help brand our products to students and faculty. Come work for a leading software company and accelerate the pace of discovery and learning!
The MATLAB Student Ambassador position requires a commitment of approximately 5 hours per week and is a paid position. The MATLAB Student Ambassador is expected to:
- Host fun events on campus to demonstrate MATLAB and Simulink. We provide you with the resources to spread awareness of our products such as software demos and hardware tools.
- Use your social media skills to spread awareness of MathWorks products on Facebook and Twitter by sharing articles
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Experience with MATLAB
The candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate or Graduate student in good academic standing with at least 2 semesters remaining in the degree program (preferably in Engineering)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here