Inside Sales Representative (German) - Galway, Ireland
We are seeking an Engineer who is a problem solver and will thrive in an exciting and dynamic technical sales environment which requires a solid mix of technical curiosity and business savvy. This is your opportunity to help identify innovative technical solutions, including MATLAB & Simulink, for critical business issues at companies solving complex engineering problems across multiple engineering domains.
The Inside Sales Engineer is an integral part of the success of the Commercial Sales organization. You will be given the opportunity to develop sales skills through hands-on experience, coaching, and mentorship from your direct and extended selling team.
The Inside Sales Representative /Engineer is part of a selling team responsible for roughly half of the license and training sales opportunities from initial qualification through close. More specifically, you will:
- Work as part of a larger selling team including Field Sales Representatives, Software Maintenance Representatives, and Field Application Engineers
- Execute a consultative sales strategy to move opportunities from qualification to close
- Identify, develop, and close Net New opportunities through proactive campaigns
- Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by tracking all customer interactions and opportunity updates in Salesforce
- Participate and contribute to development of territory strategy and funnel review process in collaboration with the selling team
- A bachelor's degree and 4 years prior sales experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of inside sales experience including lead generation, lead qualification and prospecting via phone and web
- C2-level German language skills (written and spoken)
- Demonstrable success meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales KPIs
- Customer focused, highly responsive, and collaborative
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.