Software Sales Representative - Switzerland (m/f/d)
Are you interested in Accelerating the Pace of Engineering and Science, as well as your career? As a Software Sales Representative, you will be responsible for strategically positioning MATLAB and Simulink technical computing and model-based-design software solutions to High-Tech customers in Switzerland. MathWorks customers are advancing technology in industries such as; Industrial Automation & Robotics, Aerospace & Automotive, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Consumer Electronics & Semiconductor and, Power & Control Systems. This position is located in Bern, Switzerland.
What can MathWorks offer you:
- Five weeks’ vacation plus 10 Swiss bank holidays and, a competitive pension plan.
- The opportunity to work with world experts in a dynamic, collaborative, global environment.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive on-the-job training.
- An attractive, target-based commissioned salary structure.
- Annual sales strategy trips to the United States and introductory training at our World Headquarters near Boston, Massachusetts.
- Local office outings and Friday breakfasts.
- Proactively call into existing customers to broaden and deepen adoption of our tools.
- Prospect for new customers in the assigned territory and close new sales for our products and services.
- Team with application engineering to uncover customer pains and demonstrate our solutions.
- Articulate our company's product and business proposition to C Level decision makers.
- Collaborate with technical marketing, product development, and application engineering to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our customers and prospects.
- Manage sales forecast and meet monthly and quarterly goals set for the territory.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25% to 50% of the time
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in Switzerland.
- Fluent verbal and written German language skills (C1-C2)
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills (C1-C2).
- Experience selling software or technology products and services is preferred.
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic territory and account plans.
- Proven record of accomplishment and achievement of sales goals.
- Experience with Customer Success strategies.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- French language skills are a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here