Automotive Radar Engineer
Do you want to work in a world class development organization and help customers develop cutting-edge technology for autonomous vehicles? Join our radar team and lead the design and development of algorithms and tools to model and simulate radar at various levels of abstraction.
You’ll participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, collaborating in cross-functional teams and with engineers specializing in signal and data processing, radar, sensor fusion, and code generation.
You will identify workflows, algorithmic needs as well as hardware deployment options.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with signal processing
- Experience with modeling and simulating automotive radar
- Deep understanding of radar theory including radar scattering, FMCW, PMCW, MIMO and tracking
- Familiarity with sensor fusion is a plus
- Familiarity with wireless waveforms is a plus
- Strong software development skills in MATLAB and C++
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.