Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead - Full Stack
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced senior software engineer with experience in developing user interfaces and web applications as well as leading and mentoring junior engineers for a growing team. You will join a team that is enhancing the core capabilities of Simulink, including search, user interfaces, and graphical editors based on desktop and web technologies. You should be passionate about understanding the evolving business needs and delivering high-quality features and products with special emphasis on usability and impact on the customer workflows. You will also help mentor team members in technical growth areas.
- You will work in all application tiers from the application framework design, data management to user interfaces
- Design, architect, and implement software with client-server architecture
- Participate in full software development lifecycle including requirements, specifications, implementation, and testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality features and products
- Mentor junior members of the team by providing technical leadership and coaching
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or other engineering field is preferred
- Prior experience in mentoring others, leading projects, or managing teams is preferred
- Application development in C++, Java, or other OO languages
- Familiarity with cloud/ web technologies is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink is a plus
- Experience with metamodeling framework is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.