MDG Product Marketing Engineer
Are you an engineer with MATLAB experience and a desire to grow your marketing and leadership skills? Join the growing product marketing team in Bangalore and draw on your technical background to tell compelling stories of how engineers and scientists can use MATLAB to research and develop world-changing innovations. In this role, you will collaborate with marketing and development team members across the US and India while working on various marketing projects that will impact MATLAB customers globally.
- Lead the development and application of web-based marketing techniques to help users discover relevant MATLAB capabilities
- Create videos that gets tens of thousands of views on YouTube
- Develop technical web content
- Develop technical presentations and demonstrations for use by a worldwide technical field team
- Manage MATLAB web content
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
In addition to a strong understanding of MATLAB, the successful candidate must also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Solid quantitative ability
- Marketing skills and/or an MBA are a plus
- Experience using MATLAB in a professional setting
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.