Engineer in Engineering Development Group - RF and Mixed Sig
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work with our experienced software engineers to build tests and testing infrastructure for MathWorks Wireline Comms/RF/Analog/Mixed-Signal products. You will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to final product release.
The successful candidate will begin their career in the Engineering Development Group (EDG). As a member of the EDG team you will receive training on MathWorks processes & tools and customer workflows in Comms/RF/Analog/Mixed-Signals product areas.
Specific tasks include:
• Participating in design reviews and code reviews
• Developing Test procedures for new features
• Developing & executing automated test suites using MATLAB and Simulink as well as other automation tools
• Developing & executing interactive/manual tests
• Reporting bugs and verifying fixes
• Performing final product validation
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
• M.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Focus on signal processing, electromagnetic modeling, and/or circuit simulation
• 2+ years of programming experience in MATLAB and/or Simulink
• Experience with Software Development or Testing
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.