Enterprise Licensing Advanced Support Engineer (Senior)
The Enterprise Licensing Advanced Support team works to ensure successful large-scale deployment of MathWorks products. We are part of a team centered approach exchanging customer feedback among internal groups, evolving our process and products for customer success.
You will lead activities for Enterprise Licensing deployment in collaboration with a wide range of internal groups including Sales, Customer Service, Pricing and Licensing, and Development.
- Analyze customer workflows and adapt license configurations for successful deployment.
- Contribute to evolving the licensing model.
- Analyze the effectiveness of license administration tools and collaborate with Development to design software enhancements.
- Investigate, debug, and resolve Enterprise software licensing issues.
- Manage and maintain customer configuration information.
- Create license deployment metrics and reports.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Understanding of software technology and licensing nuances
- Understanding of software procurement, deployment, and administration at large companies
- Negotiation skills and direct customer facing experience
- Experience managing multiple, complex projects/engagements simultaneously
- Flexlm and license manager knowledge
- Experience administering MathWorks products within a large organization
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.