Inside Sales Representative
Are you ready to thrive in a stable sales environment selling a world-class product that provides an opportunity for mentorship and personal growth?
The Inside Sales Representative is an integral part in the success of the Commercial Sales organization. We partner with one to four Field Sales Representatives to drive business within a clearly defined territory: one team, one strategy, working towards a shared quota. This is a revenue generating role, not just an appointment setting! We work opportunities from qualified lead through close! We work together with other sales and technical colleagues to identify and solve customer technical and business challenges. When we are not working with customers, we collaborate with our selling team and have team-building activities.
This role is fast-paced and exciting. As part of the team, you will:
- Gain responsibility for license and training opportunities in your territory from qualification through close, utilizing Salesforce
- Identify, develop, and close opportunities through proactive prospecting campaigns
- Participate in the development of territory strategy and the funnel review process as a key member of the sales team
- A bachelor's degree and 2 years prior sales experience is required.
- At least 2 years of sales experience including lead generation, lead qualification and prospecting via phone and web.
- Proven success of meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales metrics.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.