Associate Software Developer
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working on a large code-base.
- Has passion for learning
- Has a keen eye for quality and detail.
- Has a strong sense of ownership.
- Work with various teams within MathWorks to gather requirement, refine on design, and arrive at a solution with guidance from team members.
Design & Architecture:
- Improve architecture and design with help from team members.
- Design API, service layer, and front-end.
- Drive periodic refactoring exercises.
- Continously upskill oneself by reading books, taking training courses etc
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Expertise with object oriented design
- Experience working on large code base (100 thousand to million lines of code)
- Good understanding of design patterns and software architecture
- Good communication skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.