Technical Writer - RF and Antenna
Do you have an aptitude and desire to write about technical topics? Do you have a strong RF modeling and engineering background? Come join a team at MathWorks that writes online help content for MATLAB and Simulink users modeling RF transmission and reception systems. Develop content that shows creative ways to design and simulate RF systems. Become part of a multidisciplinary team and help shape the design of cutting-edge software.
- Write user-focused content that explains key concepts and solutions to our end-users
- Develop examples and tutorials that use our software to solve a variety of RF signal processing problems
- Participate with the development team in the planning, specification, and testing phases of the product
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, engineering, physics, computer science, or related technical field with experience in RF signal processing
- Knowledge of the physics of RF transmission and reception
- Expertise with modeling and simulation tools
- Ability to learn and explain practical engineering and programming concepts and procedures
- Ability to develop and document creative examples of functionality to help users meet real-world design goals
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.