Do you have a computer science degree or PhD?
Do you want to participate to the development of tools in an industrial environment?
MathWorks is seeking a Software Engineer to work on the development and the ease of deployment of Polyspace products.
Polyspace tools find bugs and prove their absence in C/C++ applications and Simulink models, using state-of-the-art static analysis. They are used to verify embedded software and especially safety-critical systems in planes, trains, and automobiles. Polyspace engine is used in Simulink and MATLAB tools.
- You will specify, design, and implement complex and innovative improvements
- You may interact with customers or customer facing engineers to understand their needs and how to improve the product to best help them
- A Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related engineering field
- Excellent oral and written French and English communication
- Comfortable when working on a large code base with minimal guidance
- Eager to develop in any programming languages (including modern C++) and environments
- Customer oriented and good team player, with the will to work in a collaborative environment
Experience in build systems, and tooling around them
Experience in Continuous Integration systems, their usage, and their administration (in the cloud or on premise)
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.