Challenge yourself at MathWorks, where the focus is on quality, creativity, and teamwork! We are looking for the right person to join our highly capable HR team in providing administrative support for new hire onboarding, leave management, benefits, and statutory compliance in our exciting fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for the administration and operational support of our new hire onboarding process including reconciling upcoming hires, ensuring accurate and timely data entry into Workday, monitoring task completion, and following up appropriately.
- Responsible for conducting new hire orientation.
- Responsible for the administration and operational support for leave management, benefits, and statutory compliance.
- Responsible for performing routine audits, and reporting on a timely basis
- Responsible for Employee off-boarding activities
- Actively initiate employee engagement initiatives, organize events/webinars/workshops and ensure a positive and proactive employee environment that supports and meets the business needs.
- Additional responsibilities include front-line support for staff questions and responding to employment verification requests in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of electronic and physical staff files.
- Provide administrative support for HR business partners.
- Ability to do cross-team coordination and collaboration efficiently.
- You will also have ample opportunity to participate in special projects that support our collaborative and process improvement-oriented culture.
- Hiring related coordination and support on a need basis.
- A bachelor's degree and 1 year of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- 3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced interruption and deadline-driven environment is desirable.
- Experience with onboarding administration is required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and maintain privacy.
- Proficiency with various MS Office applications including Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and reporting tools. Having experience with Workday is a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.