Identity and Access Management Analyst
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
This position within the Information Security Team is responsible for the design and support of enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions for the global MathWorks organization, including single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), role-based access control (RBAC) design and implementation, user lifecycle management (ULM), and hybrid identity. Special focus to include participating in SSG & BizApps identity initiatives, helping to develop our long-term identity strategy, and acting as a subject matter expert for authentication, authorization, and accounting practices at MathWorks. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment with experience in IAM architecture, design, and administration.
- Experience with Identity Governance and Administration tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Directory Services experience required (LDAP, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory)
- Detailed subject matter expertise with SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM is preferred
- Knowledge of MFA solutions such as PingID, Duo, webAuthN, Yubikey, Windows Hello for Business, etc.
- Experience with User Lifecycle Management tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) for enterprise applications and filesystems
- Familiar with best practices regarding Vendor Risk Management and third-party access management
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- 5+ years of experience in development, customization, configuration, and deployment of IAM systems including hands-on experience with products and technologies such as Ping Federate, SailPoint, Thycotic, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory
- Professional certifications in Identity Management or Information Security are desirable (e.g., CIST/CIMP/CIAM/CISSP/CISM)
- Knowledge of major identity standards and guidelines (e.g., NIST 800-63)
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.