Software Development Manager - MATLAB Microservices
- Job: 28038-JKAZ
- Location: US-MA-Natick
- Department: Product Development
We are seeking a manager with hands-on cloud and web services development experience to lead a high-performing team in the design, development, and delivery of MATLAB services and online applications.
You will lead and manage a software development team delivering MATLAB specific services and applications that utilize Containers, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, and Azure technologies. Your passion for keeping up-to-date on this fast-moving technology landscape will be key to your success.
- Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 developers in the first year
- Requirements gathering, design, prototyping and development
- Partner with quality engineering, product marketing, business model, and IT resources to deliver high quality products
- A bachelor's degree and 10 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- 2+ years managing a team, and technical projects
- Familiar with C++ and Go programming
- Familiar with Containers, Kubernetes, and Web Security
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.