Customer Support Coordinator
MathWorks is seeking a resourceful individual to join our Customer Support Team to assist MathWorks customers through their journey with us. Customer Service acts as a champion for our customers, and applicants should have a passion for helping others.
- This role provides support for our global customer base via multiple channels, including email, phone, and chat, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You will be assisting internal and external customers on a wide range of topics including license modifications and activation, assisting with online account creation and troubleshooting, and other customer inquiries.
- You will have direct supervision but should also be able to work independently. As a Customer Service team member, you will work closely with your co-workers within Customer Support and throughout the organization.
- You will be involved in decision-making, conflict resolution, and problem-solving on customer and team-related issues. This could include improving processes, communicating customer issues and identifying ways to reduce or eliminate them.
- The hours for this position will be 11am-8pm ET.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- 0-3 years of Customer Service experience, with a focus on helping customers via phone and email
- Experience in using CRM applications (preferably Salesforce)
- Experience working in a Windows environment
- Ability to multi-task and work within multiple applications is a plus
- Experience working in a multi-national corporation is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Fluency in Spanish or another foreign language is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.