Senior Sales Account Manager (M/F/D)
- Job: 31018-AROH
- Location: CH-Bern
- Department: Commercial Sales
As a Senior Sales Account Manager you will be working with the world's most innovative customers who use MATLAB and Simulink to analyze, model and simulate the behavior of their products and services in Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, and Mechatronics.
Your role is to work with existing relationships as well as develop new business in Switzerland.
You will be employing advanced team-based sales strategies and tools to position the value and economic impact of our products and services to our customers. You will join a dynamic team in a fast-growing market. You will collaborate with various functions such as pre-sales engineers, consulting and training engineers, marketing and technical experts. You have high energy, sales can-do mentality and sales closing attitude.
Our office is located in Bern.
- Develop and build higher level customer relationships within existing accounts as well as finding new customers through prospecting.
- Skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs
- Ability to orchestrate complex engagement projects with customers
- Responsible for the commercial and technical solution and value proposition
- Execute account and territory planning, identifying and prioritizing opportunities
- Manage a funnel of opportunities and activities. Document sales activities using Salesforce
- Collaborate with MathWorks technical, marketing, and sales teams
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience is required.
- Evidence of success in technical software solutions sales including services
- MSc/BSc degree in an Engineering or Science discipline
- Track record working remotely/hybrid - office days are Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Team work and communications skills
- Fluency in English and German (level C1) - French is a plus
- Experience to balance volume and strategic sales
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.