Aucodys GmbH - Consulting and Engineering
Solutions to engineering problems using MATLAB and Simulink products
Embedded systems programming using MATLAB and Simulink
Support services for MATLAB and Simulink products
Software development processes, including standards for functional safety
Signal processing and control system development
System development from sensors to actuators
Simulink simulations of electro-mechanical systems
Aucodys offers consultations to engineers, software developers, and architects who have little to no experience with MATLAB and Simulink products. Aucodys offers solutions for a wide range of applications.
- Solutions to engineering problems using MATLAB® and Simulink®
- Support for software related to MATLAB and Simulink
- Promotion of MATLAB and Simulink products to clients who have little to no experience using the software
- Support for integrating these tools into client processes
Aucodys GmbH has been involved in a number of projects that use Requirements Toolbox™ to improve medical software development and to meet the new medical standard, IEC 62304.
In addition, Aucodys has used Model Based-Design to design a railway supervision system to comply with functional safety processes (including the standard EN 50128).
- Consulting Services
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- System Modeling and Simulation
- Industrial Automation and Machinery
- Technical Service Provider