Using MATLAB in Medical Device Research and Development
As an engineer working in medical device research and development, you gather lots of data from the field (via instruments, databases, or clinical studies), analyze the data for patterns and identify models to fit, and develop and deploy algorithms from these analyses.
In this webinar, you will learn through interactive examples how you can accomplish these tasks using the latest version of MATLAB® and various toolboxes.
- Introduction and preview to Product development workflow for Medical Device Design
- Data Exploration and Algorithm Development (Case Study: Arrhythmia Classification)
- Data import and exploration in MATLAB
- Identifying patterns in data, fitting statistical models, developing algorithms
- Automating tasks and generating reports
- Deploying Algorithms as standalone programs/software
Recorded: 25 Sep 2013
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.