What’s New in MATLAB and Simulink for ADAS and Automated Driving
ADAS and autonomous driving systems are redefining the automotive industry and changing all aspects of transportation, from daily commutes to long-haul trucking. MATLAB® and Simulink® provide the ability to develop the perception, planning, and control components used in these systems.
In this talk you will learn about these tools through examples that ship in R2019a, including:
- Perception: Design LIDAR, vision, radar, and sensor fusion algorithms with recorded and live data
- Planning: Visualize street maps, design path planners, generate C/C++ code
- Controls: Design model-predictive controller for traffic jam assist, test with synthetic scenes and sensors, generate C/C++ code
- Deep Learning: Label data, train networks, generate GPU code
- Systems: Simulate perception and control algorithms, integrate and test hand code
Recorded: 30 Apr 2019
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.