Bluetooth Modeling in MATLAB
Today’s engineers are wrestling with analyzing and verifying Bluetooth systems, at both the chip and the system level. In this webinar, we will explore MATLAB-based examples and reference designs to help you simulate and analyze the Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) and Bluetooth Classic PHY layer. You will learn how to perform waveform generation and visualization, signal recovery and analysis in the presence of RF impairments, and end-to-end simulation. Also, you will learn to perform Bluetooth/WLAN coexistence analyses with a variety of fidelity levels.
With the examples presented in the webinar, you can:
- Perform end-to-end link simulation for all Bluetooth waveform types, in the presence of RF imperfections
- Analyze Bluetooth/WLAN coexistence and interference
- Perform positioning operations with angle-of-departure (AoD) and angle-of-arrival (AoA) estimation
- Model, simulate, and analyze Bluetooth LE and Bluetooth Mesh networks
- Perform transmitter and receiver verification tests according to the Bluetooth specifications
- Model, simulate, and analyze the Bluetooth Classic protocol stack
- Model Bluetooth LE channel selection algorithms, Bluetooth Classic frequency hopping algorithms, and Bluetooth LE device connection procedures
- Model the effectiveness of LE Audio
- Learn about the new Bluetooth® Toolbox
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.
About the Presenter
Mike McLernon is an advocate for communications and software-defined radio products at MathWorks. Since joining MathWorks in 2001, he has overseen the development of PHY layer modeling and SDR connectivity capabilities in Communications Toolbox. He has worked in the communications field for over 30 years in both the satellite and wireless industries. Mike received his BSEE from the University of Virginia and his MEEE from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
This live webinar has ended. You can now view the on-demand webinar.See on-demand webinars