MATLAB Coder™, Simulink Coder™, and Embedded Coder® generate ANSI/ISO C/C++ code that can be compiled and executed on Texas Instruments™ (TI) C2000 microcontrollers (MCUs) using Code Composer Studio IDE. Embedded Coder lets you easily conﬁgure the code generated from MATLAB® and Simulink® algorithms to control software interfaces, optimize execution performance, and minimize memory consumption.
Capabilities and Features
Embedded Coder Support Package for TI C2000 Processors provides the following features:
- Automated build and execution
- Block libraries for on-chip and on-board peripherals such as ADC, digital I/O, ePWM, SPI, I2C, and more
- Real-time parameter tuning and logging using external mode
- Processor optimized code including DMC and IQMath libraries
- Ability to perform processor-in-the-loop (PIL) tests with execution profiling
- Generate code that runs on the Control Law Accelerator (CLA), a co-processor available on select TI processors.
Supported Processor Families
TI C2000 32-bit microcontrollers are designed for real-time closed loop control applications such as motor control, digital power supplies, industrial drives, and solar inverters. The following families are supported with the Embedded Coder Support Package for Texas Instruments C2000 Processors. The LaunchPads and ControlCards for these processors are also supported, including most board peripherals.
TI C2000 Generation 2 Processors
TI C2000 Generation 3 Processors
TI C2000 Concerto Processors