Simulink® allows you to create large and complex designs through componentization, and reuse your components throughout your model with subsystem references, libraries, and model references. In addition, you can use projects to help organize large modeling projects by finding required files, managing and sharing files and settings, and interacting with source control.
- Organize Large Modeling Projects
You can use projects to help you organize your work.
- Explore Project Tools with the Airframe Project
Try an example project to see how the tools can help you organize your work.
- Component-Based Modeling Guidelines
Consider componentization for large models and multiuser development teams.
- Configuration Management
Projects can help you work with configuration management tools for team collaboration.
- Power Window
Try an example that focuses on the design of a passenger-side power window system for an automobile.
- Tips and Tricks for Large-Scale Model-Based Design
- Model Protection (Simulink Coder)