Improve the speed, accuracy, and reduce data loss in algorithm code generated for ARM® Cortex®-A processors.
- Supported Ne10 Library Functions for ARM Cortex-A Processors
Supported Ne10 library Functions
- Host-Target Communication with External Mode Simulation
Tune parameters and monitor signals through communication channel between development computer and target hardware.
- External Mode Simulation by Using XCP Communication
Run external mode simulations that use an XCP communication channel.
- External Mode Simulation with TCP/IP
Run external mode simulations that use a TCP/IP or serial communication channel.
- Verify Numerical Accuracy Using PIL
Verify Numerical Accuracy using Processor-in-The-Loop (PIL) Simulation
- Optimize Code for ARM Cortex-A Processors
Use Ne10 Code Replacement Library for ARM Cortex-A Processors