Dear all, I am involved in a task of analyzing and processing txt file. After converting the txt file line by line into cells, I came across characters which I personally think is newline character. A snippet of the cell output into the command window looks like the pic below:
My goal is to remove the empty lines, which are displayed here as cells containing solely the left arrow sign. I would like to remove these without resorting to loops, as I wrote one already that works fine but can be improved in terms of performance. To do so, I have made the following trials:
I think I am on the right track, but wonder why they all failed to do the job. Thanks!