- Data: this folder contains six datasets used for the examples and the elevation dataset from Yellowstone National Park;
- RockPhysics: this folder contains functions with several rock physics models;
- Geostats: this folder contains functions for kriging and geostatistical simulations of random variables;
- Inversion: this folder contains functions for seismic and rock physics inversion using the analytical and numerical solutions; the functions are subdivided into three subfolders: Seismic, Petrophysical, and EnsembleSmoother;
- Facies: this folder contains functions for facies classification and simulation. The SeReM package includes multiple scripts with several examples.
Dario Grana (2022). SeReM (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/105150-serem), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!