Calculate the response of fiber gratings response with full-vector complex mode theory.
1. Full vector mode solver can support fibers with high index contrast such as Bragg fibers and SPP fibers.
2. Support Perfectly-matched boundary layers.
3. Support the the tilted fiber gratings.
4. Support the evanescent mode coupling.
1. Y.-C. Lu, L. Yang,W.-P. Huang and S.-S. Jian, “Improved Full-Vector Finite-Difference Complex Mode Solver for Optical Waveguides of Circular Symmetry,” IEEE/OSA, J. Lightwave Technol. vol. 26, no. 13, pp. 1868–1876, Jul. 2008. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JLT.2007.913605
2. Y.-C. Lu, W.-P. Huang and S.-S. Jian, “Full Vector Complex Coupled Mode Theory for Tilted Fiber Gratings,” OSA, Opt. Express, vol. 18, no.2, pp. 713–726, Jan. 2010. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/OE.18.000713
Yu-Chun Lu (2022). Fiber Grating Solver (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/45809-fiber-grating-solver), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!