- modelLayer : Name of the simulink model/subsystem which blocks to be aligned
- alignDepth : Depth to which simulink model layer to be aligned. 'current' - To align the blocks in the current layer only. 'all' - To align all layers below of the given system.
- approach : Select a directed graph aligning approach. All three approaches are equally good. graphviz and mwdot are better than diagraph as we can consider port alignments as well. 'graphviz' - To use the graphviz software(https://www.graphviz.org/) installed in the machine. 'mwdot' - mwdot.exe is available as part of MATLAB installation. 'digraph' - digraph is a MATLAB function introduced from R2015b.
- annotationMoveLocation : Location in which annotatios of the given simulink model to be moved. 'left','right','top','bottom' are the possible options. Default Value: 'top'.
- annotationAlignDiretion : Direction in which annotatios of the given simulink model to be moved. 'column','row' are the possible options. Default Value: 'column'.
Sysenso Systems (2022). Simulink Block Alignment Tool (https://github.com/SysensoSystems/BlockAlignment), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!