Updated 16 Apr 2021
Matlab GUI for uREPET, a simple user interface system for recovering patterns repeating in time and frequency in mixtures of sounds.
- urepet.m: Matlab GUI for uREPET.
- Audio files: audio files for testing.
- CQT_toolbox_2013: Matlab toolbox for computing the constant-Q transform (CQT) and its inverse.
- REPET-Matlab: REPET in Matlab for audio source separation (https://github.com/zafarrafii/REPET-Matlab).
- REPET-GUI-Matlab: Matlab GUIs to demo the original REPET and REPET-SIM (https://github.com/zafarrafii/REPET-GUI-Matlab).
Zafar (2021). uREPET-Matlab (https://github.com/zafarrafii/uREPET-Matlab/releases/tag/v1.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
Zafar Rafii, Antoine Liutkus, and Bryan Pardo. "A Simple User Interface System for Recovering Patterns Repeating in Time and Frequency in Mixtures of Sounds," 40th IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Brisbane, Australia, April 19-24, 2015.
Christian Schorkhuber and Anssi Klapuri. "Constant-Q Transform Toolbox for Music Processing," AES 53rd International Conference on Semantic Audio, London, UK, January 26-29, 2014.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!