- Run the code by executing Main.m
- Open the image by typing 1 in the main menu.
- Enter the calibration menu by typing 2 in the main menu.
- Calibrate axis by setting 2 reference x points and 2 y points
- Ditigize your data manually by typing 3 in the main menu.
- Follow the intructions
- If you want to ditigize data automatically, type 4 in the main menu.
- Foloow the intruction
- You can clear your data or sort your data
- When your job is done, type -1 in the main menu.
- Your data are stored in the variable named 'data'
Seongmun Jung (2023). Matlab plot digitizer (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/97322-matlab-plot-digitizer), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
I found this code is not compatible with the current version of MATLAB
1.0.2: Now you can open an image file whether they are in the current folder or not