From Points West & Dulles Intl. Airport
- Take I-66 Eastbound into Washington DC.
- I-66 becomes Constitution Ave., NW after you cross the bridge over the Potomac River.
- Take a left on 15th St. NW(just pass the Washington Monument) 15th turns into Vermont Ave.
From National Airport
- Exit airport on Route 50 and follow signs for I-395 North over the 14th St. Bridge.
- Follow Route 1 (left lane) and continue north on 14th Street to "L" St.
- Most parking facilities in D.C. cannot accommodate oversize vehicles.
- Parking is available and our building's garage is located at the rear on 14 th & “L” Sts NW for $14.00 per day.
- We recommend taking Metro if possible due to high traffic volumes.
The site recommends taking public transportation. Attendees taking the METRO should take the Blue or Orange Line to the McPherson Square station. Using the 14th St. exit, the facility is 2 blocks North and then one block west from the exit, on the corner of Vermont & "L". (You can also take the Red line to Farrugut North. Use the "L" St. exit and follow the flow of traffic 3 blocks to the corner of Vermont and "L".)