Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems Using MATLAB
Steve Crain, Keysight Technologies
Neil Hoffman, Keysight Technologies
When designing and testing modern electronic systems, engineers rely on measured data from external hardware such as signal analyzers, waveform generators, and oscilloscopes. Because of their unique systems and testing needs, engineers also need the ability to customize, extend, and automate their analysis, and often turn to MATLAB to meet these challenges.
In this webinar, we will show how MATLAB can be used to develop custom measurement and analysis systems, interface to instruments such as Keysight Technologies’ analyzers, generators, and scopes, and develop automated measurement systems.
Through live demonstrations, you will learn how to use MATLAB to:
- Acquire, analyze, and visualize live or acquired measurements
- Generate complex signals including multi-tone, and multi-carrier
- Apply custom filters to live or measured signals
- Use customizable GUI-based applications to:
- Record, analyze, and visualize spectrum density data to detect signal anomalies
- Acquire live oscilloscope signals and visualize them in the frequency domain including a power spectral density and spectrogram
- Create and execute your own custom analysis functions for instrumentation
- Create and analyze modulation schemes for proprietary communications signals
About the Presenters
Steve Crain, RF/Microwave Application Engineer, Keysight Technologies
Rob Graessle, Application Engineer, MathWorks
Neil Hoffman, Digital Test Specialist, Keysight Technologies
Recorded: 9 Dec 2014
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.