Interfacing with In-Vehicle Networks Using CAN Protocol
The ability to interface with CAN (Controller Area Network) busses is required for many design, analysis, and testing applications in the automotive industry. In this webinar, we’ll cover the basics of how to communicate with in-vehicle networks using CAN protocol directly from MATLAB or Simulink.
Through demonstrations and discussion, we’ll show you how to:
• Send and receive CAN messages directly from MATLAB or Simulink
• Encode and decode CAN messages
• Work with Vector CAN database (.dbc) files
• Visualize live CAN traffic
• Correlate data acquired from other sources
Presenter: Eric Wetjen- Product Marketing Manager for MathWorks Test and Measurement products.
Recorded: 1 Jul 2010
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.