Wind Resource Assessment - Data Analysis Using MATLAB
In this webinar, you will learn how to use MATLAB for data analysis from data access through visualization and modeling. Using measured wind data for wind farm siting, MathWorks engineers will demonstrate the use of MATLAB and data analysis products for the entire data analysis and modeling process.
Webinar highlights include:
• Importing measured data recorded from a data logger
• Performing data quality assurance tests for erroneous and missing data
• Exploratory data analysis and visualization, including wind rose plots and velocity histograms
• Turbine performance estimation
• Automating repetitive data analysis and reporting tasks
This webinar is for scientists and engineers in industry and academia needing to accelerate their data analysis and modeling tasks.
Recorded: 10 Dec 2009
You can also select a web site from the following list: