Developing Modular, PXI, and AXIe Test Systems using MATLAB
When designing and testing modern electronic systems, design and test engineers often rely on measured data from modular PXI or AXIe instruments or other external hardware. Because of their unique systems and testing needs, engineers often turn to MATLAB software to meet these challenges to customize, extend, and automate their analysis.
In this webinar we will show you how to use MATLAB software together with hardware such as Agilent PXI and AXIe modular hardware to develop custom measurement and analysis test systems that meet your design and testing needs.
Highlights of the webinar include:
- An overview of instrument standards available today
- Comparing the PXI, VXI, and AXIe modular instrument standards
- Selecting the correct PXI or AXIe modular hardware based on IO connectivity, bandwidth, and frequency reference, and other requirements
We will show live demonstrations of MATLAB software and external modular hardware to:
- Generate complex signals including multi-tone, pulsed radar, and multi-carrier
- Pre-distort waveforms to compensate for hardware imperfections
- Capture IQ data with a signal analyzer and apply your own measurement routines
- Build and use GUI-based applications to acquire, filter, and analyze live signals
Recorded: 12 Jun 2014
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.