Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning DevOps
Our development team is looking for an experienced software engineer to develop our next generation machine learning and deep learning platform.
Your role will be to scale up our platform to enterprise and cloud environments by leveraging DevOps and/or MLOps processes to manage the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle.
- Design, architect, and implement software and web services for machine learning lifecycle management
- Work with key customers to enable integration of our platform into their enterprise or cloud environment
- Create requirements, design specifications, and participate in code reviews
- Work closely with cross-functional developers, QEs, and application engineers
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Mastery of object oriented design
- Experience with web service development (e.g., REST) is required.
- Experience with machine learning or deep learning is required.
- Knowledge of DevOps or MLOps is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and/or data science platforms (e.g., MS Azure or DataBricks) is a plus.
- Experience with database systems.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.