As a MathWorks Training Engineer you will deliver MATLAB and Simulink courses to our customers. In addition to delivering trainings on MathWorks core technical computing products you will also train our customers in data analysis, signal processing, modeling and simulation. Training courses are either off-the shelf offerings or can be adapted to customers' specific needs.
A Training Engineer provides basic, advanced, and application focused courses to users of MathWorks products. Specific activities include researching industry and application specific concepts, maintaining course content, delivering courses on multiple products, providing impactful feedback to MathWorks product and content development, supporting proactively sales organizations, and identifying course improvements based on attendees' evaluations.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in engineering or science is required.
- Experience with MATLAB and/or other MathWorks products is a must.
- Strong presentation/communication skills and the proven ability to deliver training to a highly technical audience is required.
- Fluent written and spoken Italian and English is required.
- Willingness to travel between 25-50% of the time in Italy and EMEA is required
- Experience in the fields of signal processing, data analysis, statistical analysis or machine learning would be a plus.
- Experience in R&D, from academia and in connection with industry would be appreciated.
- Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Working knowledge of other programming languages such as C/C++ is a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.