Senior Team Lead, Consulting Services
MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing, system simulation, and embedded code generation tools. We are seeking a customer-facing engineering professional to join our rapidly growing Consulting Services Group as a Senior Team Leader. In this role you will lead a team of Simulink and Model-Based Design experts, implement services delivery best practices, and contribute to strategic initiatives to achieve business goals and facilitate customer success. You will also monitor technology trends and contribute your know-how and problem-solving acumen across a wide range of industries and applications.
Primary industries served in this role include automotive, aerospace, energy, industrial machinery, and medical devices. Applications include systems engineering, plant modeling and controls design, physical modeling, code generation, real-time simulation, verification and validation, certification, and overall development process improvement.
The location for this position is at MathWorks headquarters in Natick, MA.
- Lead a team of MathWorks product and process experts
- Develop strategic professional service offerings
- Dialogue and deepen relationships with customers
- Contribute to proposal generation and conversion
- Contribute technical know-how and manage projects (~25% of time)
- Work with allied groups to enable our customers’ success
- Increase services awareness inside and outside the company
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with Model-Based Design
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- MS in engineering discipline
- Project management experience
- Engineering services experience
- Functional management
- Familiarity with systems engineering
- Availability to travel occasionally
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.