|Input-output data and its properties for system identification in the time or frequency domain|
|Frequency response data or model|
|Generate input signals to support system identification|
|Simulate response of identified model|
|Query output/input/array dimensions of input–output model and number of frequencies of FRD model|
|Specify location for file containing System Identification app startup information|
|Option set for |
Examples and How To
- Import Time-Domain Data into the App
Import time-domain data into the System Identification app
- Import Frequency-Domain Data into the App
Import frequency-domain input-output data and frequency-response data into the System Identification app.
- Import Data Objects into the App
- Generate Data Using Simulation
Creating input data with specific characteristics and simulating the output data from a model.
- Representing Data in MATLAB Workspace
Represent time-domain, time-series, and frequency-domain data.
- Requirements on Data Sampling
The toolbox provides limited support for nonuniformly sampled data.
- Specifying the Data Sample Time
Specify time between successive data samples.
- Managing Data in the App
You can get information about each data set in the System Identification app by right-clicking the corresponding data icon.
- Representing Time- and Frequency-Domain Data Using iddata Objects
iddataconstructor to represent time-domain and frequency-domain data and working with
- Managing iddata Objects
iddataobject stores time-domain data or frequency-domain data and has several properties that specify the time or frequency values.
- Representing Frequency-Response Data Using idfrd Objects
idfrdconstructor to represent frequency-response data and working with
- Manipulating Complex-Valued Data
Supported operations and limitations for handling complex data and commands for manipulating complex signals.