Set optimization options
Modify the optimization process, or monitor the optimization, by setting appropriate options.
Live Editor Tasks
|Optimize||Optimize or solve equations in the Live Editor|
Common Options Details
- Options in Common Use: Tuning and Troubleshooting
Overview of the most common options.
- Tolerances and Stopping Criteria
Control when the solver stops.
- Tolerance Details
Describes which tolerances are relative and which absolute for four common tolerances.
- Checking Validity of Gradients or Jacobians
Check whether a derivative function matches finite difference estimates.
- Output Function and Plot Function Syntax
How to monitor the progress of your optimization at the command line and stop the solver.
- Plot Functions
Describes plot functions for displaying information on solver iterations.
- intlinprog Output Function and Plot Function Syntax
How to monitor the progress of the