Signal Logging and Test Point Monitoring
Log local data, output data, and state self-activity by using signal logging. Monitor and access data from your Stateflow® chart or from the MATLAB® workspace.
- Log Simulation Output for States and Data
Enable signal logging, configure states and data, and access the simulation output.
- View State Activity by Using the Simulation Data Inspector
Monitor active state data through the Simulation Data Inspector.
- View Stateflow States in the Logic Analyzer
Monitor Stateflow states using the Logic Analyzer app.
- Log String Data to the Simulation Data Inspector
View text strings in the Simulation Data Inspector and in the MATLAB workspace.
- Log Data in Library Charts
Override logging properties in chart instances linked from a library.