You can find information regarding MathWorks support for DO-254 at the following link:
For R2010a+, MathWorks introduced DO Qualification Kit (for DO-254) product. Visit the product page shown below or contact MathWorks for additional information on support of this standard.
MathWorks offers detailed guidance and information about compliance with DO-254. You can request the detailed documentation based on the procedure and requirements listed below.
To request the detailed document that explains how to work with the DO-254 standard for HDL code generated from Simulink and Stateflow, using Simulink HDL Coder, contact MathWorks Technical Support at:
1. Login to your MathWorks account if you haven't already logged in.
2. Click on 'Create Service Request' that is shown on the left side of the page.
2. Select the options 'Technical Support', 'Product help, bugs, suggestions or documentation errors'.
3. Fill in as much detail as possible on the forms to allow us to provide information relevant to your version of MATLAB and Simulink.
4. In the Problem Description and Details section, indicate that you have an active or planned DO-254 project and are willing to provide feedback on MathWorks DO-254 support.
Include the reference to the Solution ID number 1-BS8K3V in your service request.