To Read/Measure the speed of motor using ESP32 in simulink by using any encooder block,
- Open a new Simulink model and add an Arduino block from the Simulink Library Browser.
- Double-click on the Arduino block and select the ESP32 board from the list of supported Arduino hardware.
- Add an Encoder block from the Simulink Library Browser and connect its output to a scope block.
- Configure the Encoder block by specifying the pin number for the encoder signal input and the encoder resolution in pulses per revolution.
- Set the simulation stop time and other simulation parameters as desired.
- Run the simulation and observe the output of the scope block to see the speed of the motor in revolutions per minute (RPM).
Hope these steps help resolve the issue.