Is there a solution to install "Addons" for all users ? (Neural Network Import for Caffe ... Berkeley)
I tried (as root) to:
- create a $matlabroot/toolbox/local/addons (not sure if it's a good path??)
- launch matlab GUI as root ( ... which is unusual...)
- change addonspath in menu "preferences" to $matlabroot/toolbox/local/addons + "apply"
- quit matlab
- execute: ./install_supportsoftware.sh -matlabroot $mymatlabroot
Installation is OK but only for the user root, because:
- the installation is in /root/Documents/MATLAB : addonspath (in GUI) seems to be unread
- the installation asked for mathworks account id/passwd (even if I already filled in login/passwd for downloading the addons)
So the solution would be:
- each user install the products on his account,
- each user needs our campus mathworks id/passwd,
- each user needs to open a GUI session on the front-end of our cluster.
All 3 points are inappropriate
thanks in advance,