- Go to the License Center and log in to your MathWorks account
- Select the Install and Activate tab
- On this page you should see: Network License Manager: FlexNet.
- There will be 4 steps that outlines what needs to be done to prepare the cluster for the new management for the license.
- Click on the Change to MathWorks Hosted button to finalize the change.
How do I change my Flexnet MATLAB Parallel Server license to use Online Licensing?
11 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 7 May 2019
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 6 May 2019
After this is done, the article below covers more about the 4 steps outline to get your cluster ready for usage:
How do I configure my cluster to utilize a Online Licensing with a MATLAB Parallel Server license?