Power Electronics Templates for Simulink Real-Time
This package contains models of power electronics components for hardware-in-the-loop testing with Simulink® Real-Time™. The templates are generated with HDL Coder™ and are ready to run on the Speedgoat IO334 FPGA I/O module with IO334-21 plug-in.
The following templates are included:
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) with 2-level inverter
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) with NPC inverter
- Induction motor with 2-level inverter
The templates are designed to be customizable and extendable, HDL Coder is required for design customizations:
- All HDL compatible source blocks used to synthesize bitstream files are included for reference, which can be found in the lib directory;
- Scripts for setting up "HDL workflow advisor" are included for each template.
- Open the project file slrt_power_electronics_templates.prj
- Explore templates directory for the desired template
To learn how to use power electronics template to do permanent magnet synchronous machine field-oriented control and use App Designer application to control simulation, see Examples.
Requires MATLAB® release R2022b or newer
For design customizations, the following products are also required:
Before proceeding, ensure that the below products are installed:
- Speedgoat I/O Blockset
- Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Packages
Copyright 2022 The MathWorks, Inc.
Diego Kuratli (2023). Power Electronics Templates for Simulink Real-Time (https://github.com/mathworks/slrt-power-electronics-templates/releases/tag/1.0.2), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
See release notes for this release on GitHub: https://github.com/mathworks/slrt-power-electronics-templates/releases/tag/1.0.2
See release notes for this release on GitHub: https://github.com/mathworks/slrt-power-electronics-templates/releases/tag/1.0.1